Check your grades on PowerSchool!
10 months ago
Answers to our Most Frequently Asked Questions...
1. How do I create a Parent Account in PowerSchool?
Go to http://powerschool.ramonausd.net and click on the blue “Create Account” button. From there,
1. Type in any Username and Password you would like to use.
2. Type in your email address.
3. Type in the unique Access Code and Access Password provided to you by the school. (See below for information on where to get these codes). This is NOT the same Username and Password provided to students…the Parent Codes are unique and will only need to be used the very first time you set up your account.
4. Once you click “Enter,” the system will take you back to the beginning where you can log in with the username and password you provided in Step 1.
Where do I get the access code information to create my Parent Account?
Call our Main Office number at 760-787-2400. We will direct you to someone who can give you that information.
Email Karen Neuffer to request a PowerSchool ID/ Password letter.
I have a child in high school AND another child at the middle school. How do I link several children’s information to one account?
Once you have created an account for ONE of your children, it’s easy to link another child. You will need to call the other school site for the Access Code and Password.
Once you have that, log into your Parent Account and click on “Account Preferences” on the left side of the page. Then, look for the “Students” tab in the center of the page, right underneath the dark blue line. Click the blue “Add+” button and type in the necessary information. Done!
How can I get an email automatically sent to me each day or week about my child’s progress?
Log into your Parent Account. From there, click on the “Email Notifications” link on the far left side of the page.
Choose which information you’d like to receive and how often you’d like to receive it.
Next, confirm which emails you’d like the reports to be sent to…send to as many as you’d like! Then “Submit.”
Where can I go to figure out which assignments my child is missing or has earned has low grades on?
Log into your Parent Account. The first screen you see is the “Grades and Attendance” page. For each class, you can click on the blue percentage score to see the list of assignments for that class. Scores, letter grades, and percentages are listed for each assignment.
Whom can I contact if I need more help or have other questions?
Call the OPMS Main Office at 760-787-2400. We are happy to help you!